Our unique asset management model
BNY Mellon Investment Management EMEA Limited's unique asset management model encompasses the investment skills of world class specialist investment managers, many of which are amongst the most advanced and highly regarded names in money management. Each of these specialists enjoys complete investment autonomy.
Our structure encourages an entrepreneurial, focused approach to investment, keeping our investment managers ahead of market trends and at the forefront of investment management. It creates an environment in which each investment manager can best perform and build on its individual experience and organisational strengths in the development of new products and investment strategies - enabling us to offer you a range of capabilities spanning the asset class spectrum.
Please click on the logo of each specialist asset manager to read more about that firm. For more information on BNY Mellon Investment Management download our Quick Facts brochure.
- Global sub-investment grade debt asset management
- Brazilian multi-strategy; long/short; equity and fixed income strategies
- Money market funds; full array of short duration strategies
- Active fundamental equity manager; long-only and alternative strategies; US, global and world ex-domestic market
- Fund of hedge funds; non-proprietary manager of managers
- Leader in liability driven investment, fixed income, multi-asset, absolute return style and specialist equity solutions
- Mellon Capital is in the avant-garde of multi-asset dynamic asset allocation and has been since its founding in 1983. Based in San Francisco, Mellon Capital's unique approach to fundamentals-based systematic investing drives its solutions across multi-asset, active equity, smart beta and indexing
- Manager with strong expertise in European bonds and equity markets
- Active managers of multi-asset, equity and fixed income investments across relative return, absolute return and income-orientated solutions
- Multi-strategy private equity investing; direct investment and multi-manager funds
- Fixed income and credit solutions
- US & Global real estate investment management
- Global equity investment management
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation holds 90% of The Boston Company Asset Management, LLC and a 20% minority interest in Siguler Guff & Company LLC and certain related entities. BNY Mellon Cash Investment Strategies is a division of The Dreyfus Corporation. AUM outlined for Newton represents the aggregate AUM of the following affiliated companies: Newton Investment Management Limited and Newton Capital Management Limited.